Ok this is my OC for the contest being run by
. It’s a pretty cool concept, if you’re into Hetalia you should go check it out.
Name: Jerri Hanssen
Personality: Cold and unforgiving, like her landscape. She has an affinity for animals like sled-dogs and penguins, although she thinks the latter is a little overrated. She doesn’t mind the cold at all, but detests hot weather. She is physically tolerant, but not socially, having been only introduced to the world 100 or so years ago. Preferring to be alone and quick to snap back at anyone she finds annoying, she has no trust in any of the other nations, and equally they do not trust her. She cannot compromise, but doesn’t fight a losing battle, knowing when she’s beaten in an argument. She is stubborn, and at the same time easily pushed around by other countries. She loves science and innovation, most of the people on her land being highly trained researchers. She wouldn’t lend a hand unless there was either something in it for her, or she was unwillingly forced into it, but when she puts her mind to something she’s a hard worker and a decent person. Having land but no native population, she cannot be called a nation, only a country, and can be said, therefore, to have no heart.
Relations: Mostly Jerri ignores the other people in Science (some of whom she has yet to learn the names of), her policy being, to put it bluntly, ‘don’t bother me and I won’t bother you’. As for the ones she does interact with, it looks something like this:
- Arthur: She holds a grudge over the Race to the South Pole, feeling like she was never a prize for him to just waltz in and grab. In any case, he lost.
- Eduard: She’d never tell him, but she looks up to him as a sort of inspiration because he’s so good with technology. He is one of the few people she can hold a short
- Raivis: She thinks he’s a weakling and an idiot. He’s essentially scared of her.
- Emil: They don’t talk much, but respect each other.
- Kate: Same as England. She tried to claim part of Antarctica for New Zealand.
- Lukas: Jerri looks up to Lukas as a sort of older brother, having been the first to reach the South Pole, which is essentially the heart of her land (so he kind of won her heart but not romantically asdffhsbvfguvbjwfe whatever). Logically you might guess she hated him even more than Arthur. It’s ironic.
- Vasilica: If ever they run into each other, she will say to him “Twilight sucks,” although now it’s more of an inside joke than the insult it started as.
Yeah. The end.
Yeah she has a pet husky but in the story she's tiny wth how does that work XDOk. She is, no matter what AU this happens to be in, a Hetalia OC who stands for a country. I can write her a history if I want to, FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!!